Beyond all mountain. The sequel to the Switchblade story heralds a new era of all mountain riding, with more travel, unrivaled versatility and progressive geometry. It unleashes dominance over enduro inspired descents, generates speed, and delivers the finesse needed for power moves on technical climbs. With a masterfully designed new dw-link shock layout, riders can optimize suspension performance like never before. The all-new Switchblade cleans the impossible, threads the needle, and delivers the freedom to explore. From bike park flow trails to raw backcountry routes, the Switchblade amplifies every rider's skills and excels on any trail.
CUSTOM BUILD YOUR PIVOT!! THERE ARE 11 DIFFERENT BUILD KIT OPTIONS SO PLEASE CONTACT STORE FOR MORE DETAILS AND AVAILABILITY!
OPTIMIZED FOR THE ENTIRE MOUNTAIN
We tailored every detail of the Switchblade to deliver a bike that’s ready to conquer the entire mountain. Progressive geometry broadens the performance envelope while retaining the versatility that made the original so good. Always with an eye on confidence-inspiring design, we shortened, straightened, and steepened the Switchblade’s seat tube to allow for longer travel dropper seat posts. The all-new compact frame design reduces weight and increases stiffness, but perhaps best of all, it allows for greatly reduced stand over height across a broad range of sizes. With an industry-leading fit philosophy, the Switchblade offers an ideal fit for riders from 5’ to 6’7” tall.
The Switchblade was already a bike ahead of its time and the new Switchblade pushes the versatility envelope even further. It doesn’t matter if you want to run 29er wheels, 27.5" X 2.8” plus tires or even a 29”/27.5” combo – the Switchblade can be perfected for all. A new flip chip with two settings means there isn’t any compromise in geometry. Choose the geometry that best fits your setup or handling preferences. The all-new Switchblade’s extraordinary versatility and category bending capability redefine performance across every type of trail.
A new vertical shock layout builds on dw-link’s legacy of class-leading performance, making it the most capable and adaptable Switchblade ever. With 142mm of rear wheel travel and a more aggressive rising rate linkage design, the new Switchblade gives the rider a plusher, more connected feel, more support in the middle of the stroke - enabling you to push harder, and increased bottoming control, so that there’s always extra in reserve for the big hits. We worked closely with Fox to develop all new internals on its DPX2 that delivers coil shock like sensitivity and traction. Still want to run a coilover shock? Go for it. The Switchblade’s new rising rate shock linkage and vertical trunnion shock mount is optimized for all shock types. A wider lower link boosts frame stiffness where it matters most, ensuring you stay on line when the trail turns unpredictable. As always, dw-link’s ultra-efficient pedaling lends itself to big days in the saddle so we made sure there’s room for a large water bottle on all sizes. Regardless of your shock option, you can leave your hydration pack behind
- Ultra-light, size-specific optimized—full Hollow Core Carbon frame featuring leading-edge carbon fiber materials and Pivot's proprietary molding technology for a lighter frames and high stiffness to weight ratio
- Ultra-adjustable custom tuned Fox DPX2 rear shock with all-new internals
- Compatible with both 29, 27.5+ and 27.5” rear/29” front (reverse mullet) wheel sizes without compromise thanks to the adjustable geometry
- 142mm of supple-yet-efficient dw-link™ suspension
- Large water bottle fits inside all size frames
- Fits tires up to 29x2.6” or 27.5x2.8” wide
- Full Fox Live Valve integration and build options
- Progressive geometry with short seat tubes for long travel dropper posts.
- Hassle-free, full-length, internal cable routing with Pivot’s easy to service and silent Cable Port System
- Equipped with a 44mm offset 160mm-travel Fox 36 FIT Grip2 Factory and Performance Series forks
- Flip-chip upper linkage mount for adjustable geometry in seconds
- Fits riders between 5’ and 6'7"
BUILD KIT OPTIONS
Subscribe to get info on our weekly events and hot products!